Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: The Age of Adaline

age of adaline onesheetHow would you like to live forever?  Y’know, stay young and vibrant through the centuries?  Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, right?  Well, there are pluses and minuses to that, and they unfold on the screen in The Age of Adaline.  Here’s the synopsis:

After miraculously remaining 29 years old for almost eight decades, Adaline Bowman [Blake Lively] has lived a solitary existence, never allowing herself to get close to anyone who might reveal her secret. But a chance encounter with charismatic philanthropist Ellis Jones [Michiel Huisman] reignites her passion for life and romance. When a weekend with his parents [Harrison Ford and Kathy Baker] threatens to uncover the truth, Adaline makes a decision that will change her life forever.

Gotta say I’ve been interested in this movie for awhile now.  So I’m glad to see that Baltimore gets a free screening!  And here’s how to get yourself a pass…

What: Passes for the Baltimore area screening of The Age of Adaline!

Where: Cinemark Egyptian

When: Tuesday, April 21st, 2015

Why: Because you’re only young once.  Usually.

How: Lemme know if you’d want to live forever.  Would you want to see the world change?  Would you want to learn languages, figure out how to cook, take up basketweaving?  Lemme know in the comments.  When the comments hit 8 — one for each decade Adaline has been 29 — I’ll post the code right here.  (Don’t worry; I’ll keep you posted on Twitter, or you can come back and check from time to time…)

To sweeten the pot for folks who comment?  THE FIRST EIGHT FOLKS THAT COMMENT AND LINK TO AN E-MAIL WILL GET AN E-MAIL WITH THE PASSES LINK BEFORE I POST THE CODE HERE. Early access!  Nice!

UPDATE — HERE IT IS Y’ALL!  THANKS TO THE FOLKS WHO COMMENTED FIRST!

REMEMBER: seating for screenings are first-come, first served and are not guaranteed. So get there early to make sure you get a seat.

Good luck, everyone!

This entry was posted in Free Screenings and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: The Age of Adaline

1. Steven Ratsch says:

I would live to watch my children and eventually my grandchildren grow up and experience the world and all that it offers.

2. Tiffany Sims says:

I would not want to live forever. I would hate to see all of my loved ones die. If I could also have 5 people of my choice get to live forever I would definitely be interested in seeing how the world would change.

3. Tricia Stewart says:

Of course I would want to live forever as long as I don’t age a day over 40. Hopefully by then I will eventually win the lottery, travel to Mars, and be the President….just sayin’!

4. Ashley King says:

I wanna live forever!!

5. Stacie says:

IT would be cool to learn new things living forever would definately be something interesting

6. Ebony says:

I don’t think I would want to live forever. Everyone I know would die. Bummer. BUT if I did I would want to travel the world and learn every possible language and then collect antiques and sell them and be all, like … oops I think that’s Highlander. haha ^_^

7. megstvflim says:

I would want to live forever ish. See the worId and it chage get to fo many things want many life times but like a vampire id want to be able to pass at somepoint lol

8. megstvflim says:

I would want to seee the world ot change and life many life times but like a vimpire id like to be able to expire if i so choose.

9. James Wilmering says:

I am undecided if I would want to live forever. If you never age and you always heal from illness and injury, that allows you time for learning and adventure. Those around you will pass on and you are frozen in time doomed to see them go. If you do not recover from illness and injury then you spend eternity in physical pain and suffering.

10. sally says:

Nope I would not. I dont wont to watch everyone I love die. The heart break would be to much and it would keep happening.