I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “The Invisible Man”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “EMMA.”!
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
Tag Archives: Michael Fassbender
“The only thing we know for sure, is that he’s playing games with us.” Can I say that a thriller titled The Snowman looks…chilling? Because it does. Synopsis! When an elite crime squad’s lead detective (Michael Fassbender) investigates the disappearance … Continue reading
Gearing up for Awards Season Onslaught, readers? I know I am; it’s the most wonderful time of the movie year! For your consideration, I have passes for The Light Between Oceans, a bittersweet story that has gold statues written all … Continue reading