I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch – “The Sandman” tries to capture Death
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Many Saints of Newark”!
- Virtual Giveaway for the premiere of “Welcome to the Blumhouse – Black as Night”!
- Elsewhere Reviews: Kit Kat Duos Mint and Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
- Elsewhere Reviews: Kit Kat Duos Mocha and Chocolate Candy Bar
Tag Archives: Spike Lee
We’ve all heard that His Royal Purpleness had recorded tons of music before his passing (and yes, I’m still in a bit denial that he’s gone.) But Spike Lee got the okay to use this gorgeous song for BlackKkKlansman. And … Continue reading
“You ask too many questions. You undercover or something?” Ready for the newest Spike Lee joint? Because it looks like a good one. Black officer. Jewish partner. Down to infiltrate the KKK in 1970s Colorado. Did I mention it’s co-produced by … Continue reading