I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- The 2020 Hugo Award winners have been announced!
- In Queue Review – “Radioactive”
- “Raining Tacos” by Parry Gripp & BooneBum is your new bop
- TrailerWatch – Debra Winger teaches Evan Rachel Wood how to be a “Kajillionaire”!
- Con news – Tomorrow! #SDCCAtHome2020! Guillermo del Toro & Scott Cooper on ANTLERS and Filmmaking!
Tag Archives: Spike Lee
We’ve all heard that His Royal Purpleness had recorded tons of music before his passing (and yes, I’m still in a bit denial that he’s gone.) But Spike Lee got the okay to use this gorgeous song for BlackKkKlansman. And … Continue reading
“You ask too many questions. You undercover or something?” Ready for the newest Spike Lee joint? Because it looks like a good one. Black officer. Jewish partner. Down to infiltrate the KKK in 1970s Colorado. Did I mention it’s co-produced by … Continue reading