I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Watch “Army Of The Dead Trailer Reaction – The Leaked Script Is True?” on YouTube
- “Honest Trailers | The Oscars” nails the fabulous and frustrating of 2020’s movie…thing
- Freaky Fridays – “Let’s Scare Julie”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Chaos Walking”!
- TrailerWatch – Chris Rock brings the chills in “Spiral: From the Book of Saw”
Tag Archives: Spike Lee
We’ve all heard that His Royal Purpleness had recorded tons of music before his passing (and yes, I’m still in a bit denial that he’s gone.) But Spike Lee got the okay to use this gorgeous song for BlackKkKlansman. And … Continue reading
“You ask too many questions. You undercover or something?” Ready for the newest Spike Lee joint? Because it looks like a good one. Black officer. Jewish partner. Down to infiltrate the KKK in 1970s Colorado. Did I mention it’s co-produced by … Continue reading