I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review: Equal Exchange Chocolates’ Organic, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt, 55% Cacao
- “Coming to America 2” – not good, but not bad.
- Streaming Things: Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American comes to Netflix March 18th
- TrailerWatch – season four of Hulu’s”The Handmaid’s Tale” stirs up rebellion
- “The Vigil” – satisfyingly scary
Tag Archives: The Mummy
TrailerWatch: “The Mummy” dusts off some serious action…and a peek at the Universal Monsters universe
“Please meet Princess Ahmanet. She will claim what she has been denied.” OOH! Russell Crowe is definitely putting a malevolent edge on that introduction. And I’m loving it. Crowe ain’t just saying hello for her royal wrapped-ness, but for the … Continue reading