I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- For Kids: Movie Coloring Sheets from Cinemark!
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
Tag Archives: Women in Film
And I mean that literally. Synopsis! XX is a new all-female helmed horror anthology featuring four dark tales written and directed by fiercely talented women: Annie Clark (St. Vincent) rocks her directorial debut with THE BIRTHDAY PARTY; Karyn Kusama (THE … Continue reading