I’m honestly not sure why it’s taken this long, but Colonial Williamsburg is now letting folks spend the night in their already haunted af houses for Halloween. Via Travel + Leisure: “Those who’ve stayed in the houses before have reported paranormal activity like moving furniture, ghostly figures, and untraceable sounds…” Apparently the houses were always available for overnight stays, but this is the first year they’re going to egg on the ghosts by doing a whole Halloween-themed sacrificial offering of their paying guests to whatever denizens of the underworld make Colonial Williamsburg their home. Sounds delightful! There is an intriguing-sounding tour/reenactment situation called “Curse of the Sea Witch” involving Blackbeard’s stolen severed head. So if you are into soiling yourself for fun, here’s a fun, once-in-a-lifetime experience that’s right up your alley!
I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- BALTIMORE Giveaway: prize packs for “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Greta”!
- TrailerWatch: “The Dirt” looks like a kickass hooligan’s holiday
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed