What, like you’re doing work?
- Taika Waititi is giving the people what they want with a What We Do In The Shadows tv spinoff. (via Nerdist)
- Can someone test drive these cookies because they are so cute they have to be delicious.
- This might be spoilery, as regards some interesting news about Dr. Strange‘s Eye of Agamotto.
- A giant moon balloon broke loose in China. I’ve got too many corny jokes so I’m going to just let this lie. (via Mighty Girl)
- There’s a new Pirates of the Caribbrean trailer…if you’re still here for Johnny Depp’s nonsense.
- This review actually makes me want to see an M. Night Shyamalan movie, which has me feeling decidedly uncomfortable.
- I knew someone wanted to buy Twitter but I did not realize it was Disney. (via gofugyourself)
- This young man watched the entire P&P series and live tweeted it so it’s long but it’s gold. Such solid gold.