I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Category Archives: Movie Posters
Yaaaay — Minions! Gotta love ’em. I have no idea what they’re saying, but I’m dying to know more about the little yellow cuteballs. So when a new trailer hit? Hello there. Synopsis? Got you one better; press notes! Here: … Continue reading
Seriously, that poster is all you need to know y’all. Check the Superbowl spot. And game on!
Have you seen the trailer for Predestination yet? Well, just so happens you can see it right here. I know, pretty intriguing, right? I’m not sure how I’m digging Ethan Hawke’s pr0nstache, but other than that? I’m digging the Inception/Matrix/MIB … Continue reading
YA movie time! The Divergent Series: Insurgent is gearing up with some sweet new posters. There’s also a cool interactive site that you can play with ’til the film hits next March. Here’s the synopsis: THE DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT raises … Continue reading
I enjoyed The Woman In Black. So now that it’s sequel, The Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death is coming soon, I’m intrigued but cautious. Am I concerned that Daniel Radcliffe isn’t making an appearance? And that it’s a … Continue reading
You know why I’m posting this. Look at this adorable poster! And yes, Knightley has tons of goodwill stored up from her lovely performance in Begin Again. So yes, Laggies opens Oct. 24. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need … Continue reading