I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- For Kids: Movie Coloring Sheets from Cinemark!
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
Tag Archives: Angelina Jolie
You know it’s officially the Awards Season Onslaught when the hard-hitting films hit the multiplex. Add Unbroken to the list of seriously heavy dramatic stories, with more than a dollop of real life. Gotta admit that I’m pulled in two … Continue reading
Nutshell: I give Maleficent a B. This movie shouldn’t be any good. It’s a one-character show with poorly constructed supporting characters, and an ending you can see coming a mile away. But the fact that Jolie really loves being the fairy, … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I was simultaneously terrified and blown away by evil witch Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty. C’mon; she could turn into a huge dragon. HUGE. Tell me that’s not badass. But today I bring tidings of … Continue reading