I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “EMMA.”!
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Sonic the Hedgehog”!
Tag Archives: Baltimore Giveaways
C’mon now. Y’all know Madea is a National Treasure. She’s our not-so-guilty pleasure we can’t help but love. So with her newest film coming on March 1st, I’ve got prize packs and I’m gonna give ’em away! Say HALLELUJER! But … Continue reading
Movies based on novels are happening all over the place. They’re adaptations as old as time. And so today I’ve got an ROE (Run Of Engagement) pass and book prize pack for The Little Stranger! Synopsis! THE LITTLE STRANGER tells the … Continue reading
Love Tom Hanks? Love Emma Watson? Uh – of course you do. They’re awesome. I’ve got ROE passes for The Circle, their latest. Synopsis! Mae Holland (Emma Watson) seizes the opportunity of a lifetime when she lands a job with … Continue reading
Like westerns? Like skipping screenings and just going to the movies when the show’s running at the multiplex? Want a pass so you and a buddy can get in free? Well, I’ve got your hookup; there’s 5 ROE passes for … Continue reading
Free movies are always cool. I mean, passes are great, but you have to wait in line, and seating isn’t guaranteed. But free tickets that you can use when a film hits theaters? They’re called ROEs (Run Of Engagement), and … Continue reading