I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Watch “Army Of The Dead Trailer Reaction – The Leaked Script Is True?” on YouTube
- “Honest Trailers | The Oscars” nails the fabulous and frustrating of 2020’s movie…thing
- Freaky Fridays – “Let’s Scare Julie”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Chaos Walking”!
- TrailerWatch – Chris Rock brings the chills in “Spiral: From the Book of Saw”
Tag Archives: Baltimore Giveaways
C’mon now. Y’all know Madea is a National Treasure. She’s our not-so-guilty pleasure we can’t help but love. So with her newest film coming on March 1st, I’ve got prize packs and I’m gonna give ’em away! Say HALLELUJER! But … Continue reading
Movies based on novels are happening all over the place. They’re adaptations as old as time. And so today I’ve got an ROE (Run Of Engagement) pass and book prize pack for The Little Stranger! Synopsis! THE LITTLE STRANGER tells the … Continue reading
Love Tom Hanks? Love Emma Watson? Uh – of course you do. They’re awesome. I’ve got ROE passes for The Circle, their latest. Synopsis! Mae Holland (Emma Watson) seizes the opportunity of a lifetime when she lands a job with … Continue reading
Like westerns? Like skipping screenings and just going to the movies when the show’s running at the multiplex? Want a pass so you and a buddy can get in free? Well, I’ve got your hookup; there’s 5 ROE passes for … Continue reading
Free movies are always cool. I mean, passes are great, but you have to wait in line, and seating isn’t guaranteed. But free tickets that you can use when a film hits theaters? They’re called ROEs (Run Of Engagement), and … Continue reading