I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review: Righteous Felon Jerky Cartel, Victorious B.I.G. Beef Jerky
- Pony News: BronyCon welcomes back M.A. LARSON Y’ALL!!!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation”!
- “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” – fun but boilerplate dino spectacle
- Con News: BronyCon adds more space to Crystal Café events!
Tag Archives: Giveaways
Marvel is getting the whole gang together for Avengers: Infinity War! Stoked? Me too. Can’t wait? Well, I’ve got a great way you can see this major throwdown for the low low price of free – I’ve got a contest … Continue reading
Hey pitches! The Bellas are back for a final encore…and I’ve got FIVE COPIES to give to give away! So five winners will get a copy. Math is easy, ain’t it? Synopsis! Now graduated from college, the fabulous Bellas of … Continue reading
It’s almost time y’all! Ready to get your Blade Runner 2049 on? I know I am – and while there’s no screening for this film in the Baltimore area, I do have Run Of Engagement (ROE) passes for you! But … Continue reading
Ready to strap in and get your speed on? Well, I’ve got Blu-ray copies of The Fate of the Furious, and I’m ready to give ’em away. Synopsis! On the heels of 2015’s Furious 7, one of the fastest movies … Continue reading
No, the title of this post isn’t me telling you to take a hike. It’s in reference to that super-eerie horror film that is quite literally sweeping the nation right now. I’ve seen it, and it’s fantastic. You have too, … Continue reading
Are you waiting for warmer weather? ME TOO. So why not wait inside, with a little bit of sizzle? I’ve got copies of Fifty Shades Darker – the follow-up to Fifty Shades of Grey to give away! This one’s got a … Continue reading