I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Con News: BronyCon’s final year announces vendor applications and (In) Spirit Badges!
- Elsewhere Review: Pat Cadigan and Paul Dini’s DC Comics Novels – Harley Quinn: Mad Love
- Rapid Review: “Mary Queen of Scots”
- The Overlook Film Festival announces its 2019 dates!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “If Beale Street Could Talk”!
Tag Archives: Duane Johnson
I love monster movies. And while I love a good scare, I especially love it when “monsters” are good guys. What? Like you don’t think Minilla is adorable with his smoke-ring blowing self. Today’s cute monster? The beautiful albino silverback … Continue reading