I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Check out the new London, Berlin and Venice posters for “Spider-Man: Far From Home”!
- Theater Call: tix to DC’s “A Bronx Tale” $69 for 4 days!
- Elsewhere Reviews: Naomi Booth, “Sealed”
- “Us” is a wild ride that shows Jordan Peele has more stories worth telling
- The new “Game of Thrones” season 8 poster sums it all up
Tag Archives: Kaiju Fever
I’m going to be as calm, cool, and professional as possible here. BUT OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT? AND THAT? AND THAAAAAAT? Warner Brothers has thrown down. They’re here to bring us all the Kaiju, and with this … Continue reading
Nutshell: Big mutant animals! On a rampage! With lots of good looking guys all over the place! People who are looking for Fine Cinema in this film are idiots. For those of you who just want big monster fun, this … Continue reading
I love monster movies. And while I love a good scare, I especially love it when “monsters” are good guys. What? Like you don’t think Minilla is adorable with his smoke-ring blowing self. Today’s cute monster? The beautiful albino silverback … Continue reading
Nutshell: Outstanding FX, fantastic (if a bit too done-before) soundtrack, and a cast that makes you feel all the fear and wonder of being stranded on an island full of kaiju. A popcorn flick par excellence, even with a few … Continue reading
Where my kaiju fans at? Where my monkey fans at? And most importantly, WHERE MY MONKEY KAIJU FANS AT? Because I’ve got passes to Kong: Skull Island! (Yes, I’m fully aware that Kong is actually a Great Ape, not a … Continue reading