I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Sonic the Hedgehog”!
- “Birds of Prey” looks into Harley’s brain – and it’s glittery rainbow chaos
Tag Archives: Guardians of the Galaxy
Looks like GotG2 is gearing up, fellow Groot fans! Can’t wait to see what the crew gets into this go-round. And fingers crossed for more Gamora and Nebula; I’ve gotta know more about these two… Take it away, press release! … Continue reading
I love when the Blu-Ray of a film I adore finally hits. So when the Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray 411 dropped, I was all over it. And gotta share this little tidbit from the Blu-Ray. Because I love you. … Continue reading
Nutshell: I. Am. Groot. A Have you been loving the Guardians of the Galaxy trailers that show snippets of the film with groovy 70s rock? Well, then you’re gonna be blown out of your socks when you see the film. … Continue reading
Hi guys! Remember the Guardians of the Galaxy sneak I was telling y’all about? Well, if you want to go but figured you’d missed the passes, there are more to be had! That’s right! Easy-peasy: check out the 411 below, … Continue reading
Well, Marvel has you covered y’all. Hit up their Facebook page, which will take you to a link where you can score some passes (if they’re not already vapor. See: LA.) But why would I want to see 17 minutes … Continue reading
The Guardians of the Galaxy did a trailer that threw down the action to a cool-ass song — that song being Hooked on a Feeling (Ooga-Chaka Mix) by Blue Swede, in case you didn’t already know. This go-round, the band … Continue reading