I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch – “The Sandman” tries to capture Death
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Many Saints of Newark”!
- Virtual Giveaway for the premiere of “Welcome to the Blumhouse – Black as Night”!
- Elsewhere Reviews: Kit Kat Duos Mint and Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
- Elsewhere Reviews: Kit Kat Duos Mocha and Chocolate Candy Bar
Tag Archives: James Cameron’s Avatar
Cirque du Soleil is one of those theater experiences that I always figured I wasn’t classy enough for. Too cool for me and my nerdy self, I thought. I’d have to be able to speak French. Or at least pronounce … Continue reading