I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Gentlemen”!
- “Dolittle” – fabulously frenetic family fun
- TrailerWatch “MORBIUS” drops vampiric teaser and image!
- #Oscars2020 – Issa Rae is my spirit animal.
- TrailerWatch – “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” goes “Straight to Hell” in this Season 3 music video teaser!
Tag Archives: Cirque du Soleil
This sounds amazing. I do love me some Cirque, and so channeling their creativity into fashion seems like a match made in fabric heaven. I wish I could hop across the country and check out Metropolitan Fashion week. Gorgeous designs, … Continue reading
Anyone who’s ever “done theater” gets a certain rush at the thought of going behind the scenes for any production. A peek behind the curtain reminds us of what we used to do, albeit on a much grander scale than … Continue reading
Cirque du Soleil is one of those theater experiences that I always figured I wasn’t classy enough for. Too cool for me and my nerdy self, I thought. I’d have to be able to speak French. Or at least pronounce … Continue reading