I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review – Specially Selected Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
- TrailerWatch – Audible & DC Comics drops the first “The Sandman” tease… And I’m loving it
- #EducateYourself – “The White Savior Trope, Explained” from The Take
- Baltimore DRIVE-IN Pass-palooza – A Night at the Drive-in!!!
- Elsewhere Reviews – Huang Fei Hong Spicy Crispy Peanut
Tag Archives: Makeup FX
Nominees Announce for the Make-up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild: Carol, The Walking Dead, Brooklyn, American Horror Story, and more
This year has been an embarrassment of riches in all categories of hair and makeup, from contemporary to period to character (and sometimes a mix of all three…) Penny Dreadful, The Walking Dead, The Knick, Masters of Sex, Key and … Continue reading
In an alternate life I was a makeup/FX artist. But as I have absolutely no talent in that area whatsoever, I simply fawn over those that do. Who better than “The Godfather of Makeup”, Dick Smith? Seriously, I have a … Continue reading