I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- “Last Night in Soho”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Antlers”!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Last Night in Soho”!
- Halloween Horrors – “Drag Queens Trixie Mattel & Katya React to The Haunting of Bly Manor” #ILikeToWatch
- TrailerWatch – “THE BATMAN” gives us a new, noir look at Batman and Catwoman
Tag Archives: Standup
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been mainlining stand-up specials for the past year. Anything to make me chuckle, y’all. And Netflix has had some really good stuff; Iliza Shlesinger, Ali Wong, Kevin Hart, Maria Bamford, Ari Eldjárn, Hannah … Continue reading
I caught Anjelah Johnson’s 2015 special, Anjelah Jonson: Not Fancy, on Netflix. And it’s a hoot. If you don’t have Netflix? Don’t be sad. Because Not Fancy is hitting all the streaming October 7th. Don’t stream? You can grab a … Continue reading
Kevin Hart’s funny. That’s a given. But did you know about the man he calls his mentor, Keith Robinson? Obviously, Robinson is funny too. In fact, he’s in Trainwreck; check out the going-to-the-movies scene. The couple Amy and Aaron argue … Continue reading
Colin Quinn was great in his role as Amy’s dad in Trainwreck. He’s also a damn fine stand-up comedian. So now that he’s tackling history? Lemme feast my eye parts. Hooray for more Netflix programming! Saves me from begging my … Continue reading