I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Streaming News – Amazon’s “Troop Zero” drops trailer and poster
- Streaming News – “Locke and Key” debuts on Netflix February 7th
- TrailerWatch – “No Time to Die” brings badass Bond
- “Knives Out” – messy, snarky, and wonderfully kooky, like any family gathering
- TrailerWatch: “A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby” due for the holidays!
Tag Archives: TV
Oh HELLZ yeah! I always thought that Kristin Bauer van Straten got short shrift in OUaT. I’m really glad to see that she’ll be returning. 1) because she was amazing as Maleficent, 2) Because as she was all but zombified … Continue reading
This was sent to probably everyone who has Netflix. But I share because Hemlock Grove was crazy, weird and ultimately grew on me big time last year. Plus, Eli Roth just may answer any of your burning, bloody questions ala The … Continue reading
I can’t y’all. I just can’t. I tried to watch Gang Related. But it’s just so bad. Even with Terry O’Quinn. If you can’t deliver a lead character that has me caring about what he’s gonna do next, or if … Continue reading
Man, but this show delivers the mediocrity. If I didn’t love Terry O’Quinn so much, and if I actually had cable rather than picking over Hulu shows, I’d bounce. Still may. Til then? Here’s my as-it-happened stream of consciousness during … Continue reading