I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: TV
Originally published at The Green Man Review! Beware: this review is dark and full of spoilers. As this is a critique, I’m assuming you’ve watched, so there’s plenty of specifics here. You have been warned. Here we are, walking through … Continue reading
Are we going to see Ryan Murphy’s take on the slasher genre with AHS Season 9? Sure looks that way. And I stan. (I also remember that big 80s hair. I can almost smell the Aqua Net y’all.) Season 9 … Continue reading
OMGOMGOMG! #CleganeBowl? Dragons vs. an Ice Dragon? BRIENNE AND TORMUND SHENANIGANS? Please please please let it all be so! Meanwhile, HBO is keeping their cards very close to their chest, while giving rabid fans (like me) a little aperitif to … Continue reading
The American Film Institute has just released its list of winners from 2018! Ten films and ten television programs have been selected, as well as a special award for the film Roma. Here’s the info on what these awards signify, … Continue reading
Rescue Me was one hell of a compelling show, and comedian Dennis Leary more than proved his acting chops as firefighter Tommy Gavin. Now Mill Creek Entertainment gathers the entire series into one super-deluxe Blu-Ray set, and I’ll admit I’m … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love Adult Swim? It’s hilarious, it’s obnoxious, and it’s disrespectful as hell. What’s not to love, amirite? Well, if you’re ready to get your Swim on locally – with a few hundred (or maybe thousand) of your most … Continue reading
Oh boy. My nieces and nephew just plotzed a little bit. And frankly? So did I. “Winter is comes early…”. Oh come ON. Winter IS Coming y’all. And is it too much to ask for a little (Jon) Snow? Guess … Continue reading