I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Goodreads Review – “American Royals
- TrailerWatch – “The Mandalorian” Season 2 Official Trailer drops and this is definitely the way
- AT HOME Screening Pass-palooza – “ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY”!
- TrailerWatch – “Dune” (2020) drops its first full length trailer, and by the Water of Life it’s awesome!
- TrailerWatch – CBS All Access drops a teaser for “The Stand”!
Category Archives: Fashion. Yes fashion.
Per Nerdist, Torrid and Hot Topic are doing a whole Outlander collection. I have thoughts, but mostly, seriously: where are Claire’s baller knitted neck thingies?.
Betty White, Ed Asner, Loretta Swit and Bob Barker to receive animal welfare lifetime achievement awards at Metropolitan Fashion Week
One of these days I SWEAR TO YOU I’ll never go hungry again get to Metropolitan Fashion Week. It’s now officially a bucket list thing. Why? Because this year they’re honoring Betty White, Ed Asner, Loretta Swit and Bob Barker … Continue reading
This sounds amazing. I do love me some Cirque, and so channeling their creativity into fashion seems like a match made in fabric heaven. I wish I could hop across the country and check out Metropolitan Fashion week. Gorgeous designs, … Continue reading
Thanks for the heads-up on Hot Topic’s new line of Doctor Who clothing bits for girlies coming this Friday, EW! Now I know what to add to my holiday wish list…and what to walk past even when it hits the … Continue reading
“Who Am I to Judge?” Pope Francis T-Shirt Celebrates Diversity and Promotes Archetypes Not Stereotypes
With all the hullabaloo over the idiots in power in Arizona, I had to smile when I saw this release. And when I smile I share. Seriously, THE POPE said “who am I to judge”, regarding gay clergy. That kinda … Continue reading