I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Blu-ray Giveaway: “A Dog’s Purpose”!
- “Their Finest” – a touching historical piece that’s a damn fine movie about making movies
- Con News: All the Awesome Con guest info, all in one place!
- Fest News: The Overlook Film Festival announces their 2017 lineup!
- “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”: trailer and new images!
Tag Archives: Film Festivals
Worldwide horror in li’l ol’ Oregon? Well, you know the venue, horror-hounds; it’s the Overlook Hotel. Yeah, that hotel.*** With me now? Yeah you are. The Overlook Film Festival sounds absolutely amazing. And not just because location, location, location. They’ve … Continue reading
Honestly? This year’s lineup is spectacular. I mean awesome. I basically want to just set down in my Clockwork Orange strap-down chair, grab my eyedrops, and settle in. But I’m down here. So I’ll have to wait. ‘Til these hit … Continue reading
Hitting Sundance is a bucket list thing for me. This year though? I’m drooling. It’s not pretty. But read on, and see what I mean. You might need a tissue.