I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza: “Spider-Man: Homecoming”!
- TrailerWatch: the Bellas come together for “Pitch Perfect 3″(new poster too!)
- Movie News: “Jurassic World” sequel is a “Fallen Kingdom”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “The House”!
- Goodreads review: “Taming the Beast” (True Mates #5) by Alicia Montgomery
Tag Archives: Overlook Film Festival
There’s always a plus to missing film festivals; getting to see who won, and then getting excited about seeing these films once they hit theaters/streaming services. At The Overlook Film Festival‘s inaugural fest, a panel of judges picked winners, and … Continue reading
Worldwide horror in li’l ol’ Oregon? Well, you know the venue, horror-hounds; it’s the Overlook Hotel. Yeah, that hotel.*** With me now? Yeah you are. The Overlook Film Festival sounds absolutely amazing. And not just because location, location, location. They’ve … Continue reading