I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Fluttershy Is Best Pony
MLP artist Tony Fleeces is saying goodbye to BronyCon by gracing the con during its final year (this one, in case like me you’re still in denial this con is ending.) So grab your Pony issues and get ’em signed! … Continue reading
GAAAAAAAH! BronyCon is adding a cafe! In fact, it’s adding the Crystal Café! And I can’t wait to see how cool it’s gonna be. Because it’s gonna be WAY COOL. So cool in fact, that they’re opening MOAR SPACES! So … Continue reading
That’s right y’all. The writer of The Maud Couple, Party Pooped, and Dungeons and Discords (among many others) is hitting this year’s BronyCon! And not only that, he’s guest of honor y’all! You know what that means…cool panels of awesomeness! … Continue reading
I’m super wiped today, so I’m going lazy and just putting up the press release. But y’all know me – it’s BronyCon. I. Am. Stoked. But also tired. BRONYCON ANNOUNCES APPLICATIONS FOR INAUGURAL TALENT SHOW (BALTIMORE)— This year, BronyCon’s road … Continue reading
MAH PONIES. We’ve been waiting for this for a long time. Getting to see the Mane Six on the big screen, in their own film. No Equestrial Girls (not that I’m hatin’), no simply trying to watch an ep on … Continue reading