I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: BronyCon
MLP artist Tony Fleeces is saying goodbye to BronyCon by gracing the con during its final year (this one, in case like me you’re still in denial this con is ending.) So grab your Pony issues and get ’em signed! … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I’m teary at the prospect of 2019 being the last year of BronyCon. Yeah, I know; end on a high note, leave ’em aching for more. But y’all, I just can’t take it. That … Continue reading
Oh everypony. I’m so jealous of y’all. Because while I’ll be recovering from foot surgery, BronyCon will be throwing down big time. Cupcake decorating (OMGOMGOMGCUPCAKES), baseball, a mystery room, and the return of the Brony Bar Trot! Think of me … Continue reading
GAAAAAAAH!!! M.A. Larson is coming to this year’s BronyCon! I can’t wait, I can’t wait! You too? Well then, why should I blather about how this writer – and My Little Pony con legend – is so awesome, when y’all … Continue reading
GAAAAAAAH! BronyCon is adding a cafe! In fact, it’s adding the Crystal Café! And I can’t wait to see how cool it’s gonna be. Because it’s gonna be WAY COOL. So cool in fact, that they’re opening MOAR SPACES! So … Continue reading
Sara Richard is this year’s Guest of Honor at BronyCon! Yeah, I know you just read that in the title of this post. But I have to mention it again. Because her art is gorgeous. (I really want that pony … Continue reading