I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review: Equal Exchange Chocolates’ Organic, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt, 55% Cacao
- “Coming to America 2” – not good, but not bad.
- Streaming Things: Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American comes to Netflix March 18th
- TrailerWatch – season four of Hulu’s”The Handmaid’s Tale” stirs up rebellion
- “The Vigil” – satisfyingly scary
Tag Archives: Game of Thrones
Originally published at The Green Man Review! Beware: this review is dark and full of spoilers. As this is a critique, I’m assuming you’ve watched, so there’s plenty of specifics here. You have been warned. Here we are, walking through … Continue reading
And it’s glorious. Who needs to sit on the Iron Throne when you are the Iron Throne? Holy blip HBO. Y’all did this last season ad proud. Can’t wait? Me neither. We’ll all be able to start this final Game … Continue reading
OMGOMGOMG! #CleganeBowl? Dragons vs. an Ice Dragon? BRIENNE AND TORMUND SHENANIGANS? Please please please let it all be so! Meanwhile, HBO is keeping their cards very close to their chest, while giving rabid fans (like me) a little aperitif to … Continue reading
Hold the damn door y’all. Kristian Narin – aka Hodor on Game of Thrones – is coming to this year’s Baltimore Comic-Con! From what I’ve seen on the Twitters and the IGness during this past season of GoT, he seems … Continue reading
This is worth the ticket price San Diego Comic-Con right here. Y’know, if you could deal with waiting in line for a day or so. Still, seeing the True Blood cast at what’s likely their last SDCC as castmates? Honey … Continue reading