I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Watch “Army Of The Dead Trailer Reaction – The Leaked Script Is True?” on YouTube
- “Honest Trailers | The Oscars” nails the fabulous and frustrating of 2020’s movie…thing
- Freaky Fridays – “Let’s Scare Julie”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Chaos Walking”!
- TrailerWatch – Chris Rock brings the chills in “Spiral: From the Book of Saw”
Tag Archives: Horror Stories
Read the original piece HERE at Green Man Review! My mom had a button box. I used to paw through it, looking for shiny mother-of-pearl, and iridescent bits of abalone. When I got older, that button box became mine (though it’s more … Continue reading
As per my usual, here’s my Goodreads review. Sharing is caring. It’s a quickie this time, because as much as I’d like to really love Last Days, a book doesn’t get unconditional love from me if I’m able to set … Continue reading
Isn’t Twilight just another bad horror genre joke nowadays? (Please tell me it is.) Okay fine, I’ll admit it; the mythology Meyer created is intriguing, but as there’s no focus on the actual monstrosity of the monsters — they’re too … Continue reading