I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review: Equal Exchange Chocolates’ Organic, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt, 55% Cacao
- “Coming to America 2” – not good, but not bad.
- Streaming Things: Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American comes to Netflix March 18th
- TrailerWatch – season four of Hulu’s”The Handmaid’s Tale” stirs up rebellion
- “The Vigil” – satisfyingly scary
Tag Archives: Horror Books
Read the original (okay, I wrote this in ’09) HERE at Green Man Review! Ronald Kelly? Hrm. Never heard of him, I thought. Until I took a look at the list of stories in this collection and realized not only … Continue reading
Read the original piece HERE at Green Man Review! My mom had a button box. I used to paw through it, looking for shiny mother-of-pearl, and iridescent bits of abalone. When I got older, that button box became mine (though it’s more … Continue reading
Nutshell: Boone proves there’s nothing to the notion of a “sophomore slump” if you’ve got a great writer and a kick-ass story. Skitter is just as much gruesome, “GET IT OFF ME” fun as The Hatching was, but this time … Continue reading
Nutshell: Believe the hype; Consumption is straight-up horror that echoes King, Koontz and Hill. Gory but not gross, and a page-turner once the first few chapters click into place. Required reading for horror fans. Get to it. Grade: A- “For … Continue reading