I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- BALTIMORE Giveaway: prize packs for “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Greta”!
- TrailerWatch: “The Dirt” looks like a kickass hooligan’s holiday
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
Category Archives: Books
Originally published on December 9th, 2018, at The Green Man Review! “If resistance to Batman was a crime, then crime was a revolutionary act.” Everybody loves Harley Quinn. Well maybe Batman thinks she’s kind of a pain, but let’s not … Continue reading
This collection of Vertigo comics by chef, traveler and late great foodie delves into ghosts, monsters and other sorts of creepies, all tied in with a food theme. A man who loves (to eat) horses, a chef who picked up … Continue reading
Originally written in 2010 for The Green Man Review. But felt like posting it again today, as I’m still in shock from the news of his sudden passing. May he rest in peace, with the knowledge that he made a … Continue reading
From back in the GMR archives, circa 2003. Wow. Edited a touch because I can’t help myself. Read the post at GMR here! I have been a Constant Reader of Stephen King’s work since I got my hands on a … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but when things start to get covered in pollen, I like to curl up inside with a good book. (I also like to curl up with a good book when it’s cold out, or when … Continue reading
Because it’s a lazy rain-sleet-y kinda day…I’ma cut and paste right from GoodReads. BECAUSE I CAN. [NOTE: I received a copy of this title thanks to the graciousness of the creators. I received no compensation for my review. Not even … Continue reading