I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Streaming News – IndieWire looks at how the problematic film “The Help” is trending, offers other films to stream
- Con News: Small Press Expo shutters this year, will hold virtual Ignatz Awards
- Elsewhere Review: Kasaugai Roasted Nuts Assortment
- At Home Ideas – “Rocky” watch party tonight!
- TrailerWatch – “Antebellum” Janelle Monáe
Tag Archives: Movies That Should Have Been Better
Nutshell: like its title character, Morgan is a hybrid; a sci-fi/horror mashup that doesn’t know what to do with its interesting premise except beat it to death with ennui. A waste of not only a fine story idea, but a … Continue reading
Nutshell: strong start, strong finish, but a wobbly middle shored up by character shout outs for longtime fans, and a few fun surprises. Casual viewers may enjoy the mind-blowing FX, but fans will wish for more than a tip of … Continue reading