I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- BALTIMORE Giveaway: prize packs for “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Greta”!
- TrailerWatch: “The Dirt” looks like a kickass hooligan’s holiday
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
Tag Archives: In Horror
Not the gory bloodbath that I’d been “warned” about, but gorehounds will be pleased at the amount of red in this horror tale set during WWII. A story that combines war thriller with body horror in a way that kept my … Continue reading
“I REPEAT OFFICER IN NEED OF FUCKING ASSISTANCE” Story: A rookie cop’s first night on the job. Gotta be rough, what with the hazing and the in-jokes… This precinct is a little different though. The station has officially moved to … Continue reading
“There’s no such thing as possessions, okay! That’s just something the Catholics made up to keep you coming back for more wafers!” Story: A former rehab/juvie center had some seriously bad stuff happen back in the day. But now, the … Continue reading
“Hey Jules, I think this room might actually be…” Story: Back in the 80s, a group of young people went inside an old, supposedly haunted house to perform a seance. Only one person survived. Now, the son of a woman … Continue reading
“I’m a fucking brown belt, bitch!” Story: I’m a writer! I need to experience things in order to write about them! So, girlfriend and bro, let’s go check out a Florida sinkhole in the middle of nowhere, and search for … Continue reading
“Good luck pretending it didn’t happen.” Story: After accidentally(?) killing a fellow camp counselor five years ago, a group of former friends go back to the scene of the crime. Now it’s a commune filled with peace loving vegans (probably.) … Continue reading