I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch “Saint Maud” drops an “Ash Wednesday” promo!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Onward”!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “The Invisible Man”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “EMMA.”!
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
Category Archives: Local Events
Who doesn’t love Adult Swim? It’s hilarious, it’s obnoxious, and it’s disrespectful as hell. What’s not to love, amirite? Well, if you’re ready to get your Swim on locally – with a few hundred (or maybe thousand) of your most … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but when I first saw the trailer for Tupac Shakur biopic All Eyez on Me, I gasped. As Tupac, Demetrius Shipp, Jr. is the spitting image. So if you’re like me and want to know more … Continue reading
Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm will be hanging out in downtown Silver Spring (am I the only one who’s glad SS has ditched the silly “Silver Sprung” marketing?) to celebrate the upcoming Cars 3! And that it’s coming … Continue reading