I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review – Specially Selected Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
- TrailerWatch – Audible & DC Comics drops the first “The Sandman” tease… And I’m loving it
- #EducateYourself – “The White Savior Trope, Explained” from The Take
- Baltimore DRIVE-IN Pass-palooza – A Night at the Drive-in!!!
- Elsewhere Reviews – Huang Fei Hong Spicy Crispy Peanut
Category Archives: Local Events
Who doesn’t love Adult Swim? It’s hilarious, it’s obnoxious, and it’s disrespectful as hell. What’s not to love, amirite? Well, if you’re ready to get your Swim on locally – with a few hundred (or maybe thousand) of your most … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but when I first saw the trailer for Tupac Shakur biopic All Eyez on Me, I gasped. As Tupac, Demetrius Shipp, Jr. is the spitting image. So if you’re like me and want to know more … Continue reading
Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm will be hanging out in downtown Silver Spring (am I the only one who’s glad SS has ditched the silly “Silver Sprung” marketing?) to celebrate the upcoming Cars 3! And that it’s coming … Continue reading