I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch – Audible & DC Comics drops the first “The Sandman” tease… And I’m loving it
- #EducateYourself – “The White Savior Trope, Explained” from The Take
- Baltimore DRIVE-IN Pass-palooza – A Night at the Drive-in!!!
- Elsewhere Reviews – Huang Fei Hong Spicy Crispy Peanut
- TrailerWatch – “TRAIN TO BUSAN PRESENTS: PENINSULA”
Category Archives: Booze
Originally published at The Green Man Review! Sam Adams has changed up their Summer Ale for the first time in 23 years. If you think I’m passing up a chance to give it a sip-see, you’re crazy. And you’re not … Continue reading
What’s up my fellow beer nerds! Ready for Awesome Con? Yeah I know it’s an awful lot of awesome wrapped up in one weekend. But Atlas Brew Works hopes to help you relax with a limited edition brew they’ve made … Continue reading
Originally published over at The Green Man Review! I’m not one of the cool kids. I typically can’t handle bourbon-barrel aged brews. Too much like actual liquor; if I wanted a shot of booze, I’d grab tequila or vodka. When … Continue reading
I like beer. Oh sure; I prefer dark pours like porters and stouts. But I like beer. Lovely, lovely beer. So enjoy these reviews from GMR, and find the full reviews at their hyperlinks! Flying Dog Family Tree I tend … Continue reading