I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Netflix News – “Locke and Key” debuts February 7th
- TrailerWatch – “No Time to Die” brings badass Bond
- “Knives Out” – messy, snarky, and wonderfully kooky, like any family gathering
- TrailerWatch: “A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby” due for the holidays!
- TrailerWatch: “Antebellum” messes with our minds
Tag Archives: Avengers
[editor’s note: this is the kind of review you get when Publish is hit while writing, rather than Draft. Still, I avoided spoilers. Go me.] “Oh. This is nice.” This movie is long. This movie feels long. And it’s 100% … Continue reading
“Is this thing on?” OH MAN I have all the feels with this trailer. Every single one of them. Fear, terror, happiness, joy, heartbreak, hope…Marvel did a damn good job with this one y’all. From Tony Stark in space to … Continue reading
God I love the Superbowl. All that food, the party, the commercials…and yeah, sometimes I even watch the game. Did you see that last touchdown by the Giants? DID YOU SEE IT? Even a geek like me has to bow … Continue reading