I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- #EducateYourself – “The White Savior Trope, Explained” from The Take
- Baltimore DRIVE-IN Pass-palooza – A Night at the Drive-in!!!
- Elsewhere Reviews – Huang Fei Hong Spicy Crispy Peanut
- TrailerWatch – “TRAIN TO BUSAN PRESENTS: PENINSULA”
- TrailerWatch – “Bill & Ted Face the Music”… and middle age ennui
Tag Archives: Black Friday
The trailer for Monster Trucks looks pretty cute. And really CGI-awesome. But you need to see that stuff for yourself, up close and personal-like? Well now, that can be arranged. Especially if you’re planning on hitting the malls this Friday. … Continue reading
Yeah, you’re high on L-Tryptophan. You never want to see pumpkin pie again (or at least ’til December.) You can barely lift the remote, let alone thumb through the comics you bought to tide you over for the weekend. But … Continue reading
Ahh. The holidays. Eating, sleeping, bargaining with God for a parking space at the mall, praying for a quick death as you wait in long lines to buy the latest Fill In The Blank for I Barely Know This Person. … Continue reading