I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch – “The Mandalorian” Season 2 Official Trailer drops and this is definitely the way
- AT HOME Screening Pass-palooza – “ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY”!
- TrailerWatch – “Dune” (2020) drops its first full length trailer, and by the Water of Life it’s awesome!
- TrailerWatch – CBS All Access drops a teaser for “The Stand”!
- Award Season – The Ringo Awards announces their 2020 nominees!
Tag Archives: DC
And it’s looking like this reboot/sequel/thing is gonna be a BLAST. Sean Gunn as Weasel! Idris Elba as Bloodsport! John Cena as Peacekeeper! And a totally groovy red & black ensemble for Margot Robie’s Ms. Quinn! Good to see Robie, … Continue reading
Nutshell: All pop-art acid trip posters with happy bunny colors, Suicide Squad‘s ad campaign came on like the new and different stepchild of Zack Snyder’s DCEU (DC Extended Universe). But Squad is just as bleak as what’s come before, it … Continue reading
Nutshell: Director Zach Snyder knows how to craft a scene to reach maximum audience reaction. With Batman v Superman, he builds up each superhero and then shows the cracks in the facade. But BvS suffers from too-much-itis; there’s a whole … Continue reading
Yeah I know — you’re still ironing your Jawa robe for Friday’s The Force Awakens happytimes (hint: dont! Like Jawas had spray starch?) But here’s the scoop on some seriously cool Star Wars action at next year’s Awesome Con: David … Continue reading
Yeah, you’re high on L-Tryptophan. You never want to see pumpkin pie again (or at least ’til December.) You can barely lift the remote, let alone thumb through the comics you bought to tide you over for the weekend. But … Continue reading