I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
- TrailerWatch: “Tolkien”!
- Elsewhere Review: Heavy Seas Brewery’s Blackbeard’s Breakfast Salted Caramel Porter
- “The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part”
Tag Archives: Docudramas
Ooh — docudramas are cool. Like bowties and fezes. Have you seen the trailer for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi? It’s pretty sweet. Plus, there’s Jim being all butch and all (fine, it’s John Krasinski), Toby Stephens from … Continue reading
As always, clicky for the original piece! “Concussion”: powerful, but not particularly hard-hitting Nutshell: If anyone walks away from Concussion without grieving for those who suffered/are suffering from CTE? They’re dead inside. Amazing performances by actors playing affected football players … Continue reading
I’ve already shared info on Concussion, a film about the forensic pathologist who found brain damage — most specifically CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy) — in NFL players. But here’s what I like to think of as the For Your Consideration trailer. … Continue reading
Story: WWII is over – let’s all relax and get back to regular life! Oh wait; there’s a hooded nutter attacking and killing couples in Texarkana. Eek! So much for normal. Scares: For a drive-in caliber movie there’s actually one … Continue reading