I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “The Mummy”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie”
- TrailerWatch: the newest “Spider-Man: Homecoming” trailer brings gadgets and gags
- Elsewhere/Wayback Review(s): John Denver’s Greatest Hits 1967 — 1973, Back Home Again and Rhymes & Reasons
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “WONDER WOMAN”!
Tag Archives: Michael Bay
“You want to know, don’t you? Why they keep coming here?” Yes. Yes I do. Okay I’ll admit it; as much as I adore Michael Bay Go Boom, I’ve been wondering if the Transformers franchise was overreaching with the newest … Continue reading
As always, clicky for the original piece! Nutshell: Read the title of this post. It’s Bay at his best. Bloody, fantastic, and bloody fantastic. A kickass ensemble cast, whipsmart direction, on-point cinematography and glorious art direction. Ooh-rah! Grade: A 13 … Continue reading
Ooh — docudramas are cool. Like bowties and fezes. Have you seen the trailer for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi? It’s pretty sweet. Plus, there’s Jim being all butch and all (fine, it’s John Krasinski), Toby Stephens from … Continue reading