I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Eli Roth
You risked your life for a fucking photo shoot? Story: college kids follow a charismatic environmentalist into the Amazon to help save the rainforest from illegal development. But when their plane crashes, these kids end up invited to dinner by … Continue reading
And here’s where y’all go “wait, isn’t he Jewish?” Fine. Quibble. But wait and see what goodies Eli the Ash Wednesday Bunny brought you. Peep this y’all. Courtesy of the new film The Last Exorcism Part 2. Yes, that’s a … Continue reading
It’s Tarantino bitches. You KNOW you wanna see this. The description from IMDb sounds promising: “In feudal China, a blacksmith who makes weapons for a small village is put in the position where he must defend himself and his fellow … Continue reading