I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Minions: The Rise of Gru”!
- “The Black Phone” – chilling, thrilling, and a damn good time
- In A Nutshell – “Jurassic Park Dominion” is exactly the stupid-fun ride you think it is
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Black Phone”!
- TrailerWatch – Netflix breaks the Fourth Wall with their “Persuasion” reboot
Tag Archives: Essays
Herewith, a mini-review originally published at The Green Man Review! I remember being eleven years old, clutching a shiny new paperback copy of The Shining. (Yes, my parents bought it for me. They were cool with me reading anything, as … Continue reading
From back in the GMR archives, circa 2003. Wow. Edited a touch because I can’t help myself. Read the post at GMR here! I have been a Constant Reader of Stephen King’s work since I got my hands on a … Continue reading