I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- BALTIMORE Giveaway: prize packs for “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Greta”!
- TrailerWatch: “The Dirt” looks like a kickass hooligan’s holiday
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
Tag Archives: Nonfiction
From back in the GMR archives, circa 2003. Wow. Edited a touch because I can’t help myself. Read the post at GMR here! I have been a Constant Reader of Stephen King’s work since I got my hands on a … Continue reading
Elsewhere Review: Gross and Altman’s “Slayers & Vampires: The Complete Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of Buffy and Angel
Read the original piece HERE at Green Man Review! Published just in time for the 20th anniversary of BtVS (whoa), this collection of comments, anecdotes and deep thoughts is obviously a treasure trove of delight for fans of the Whedonverse. But it’s … Continue reading
Nutshell:In the same vein as Rebecca Skloot’s The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, The Radium Girls digs into a forgotten, swept-under piece of history and tells the stories of the women who fought for their rights – and their lives – … Continue reading
Elsewhere Review – Robert Michael “Bobb” Cotter’s Vampira and Her Daughters: Women Horror Movie Hosts from the 1950s into the Internet Era
Read the original piece RIGHT HERE at The Green Man Review! Well hello there, boys and ghouls! Devilishly delightful weather we’re having, wouldn’t you say? Time to curl up with something scary, lie on your bed of needles, and while … Continue reading