I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Sonic the Hedgehog”!
- “Birds of Prey” looks into Harley’s brain – and it’s glittery rainbow chaos
Tag Archives: Fallen Kingdom
Nutshell: Big-ass dinosaurs! If that’s all it takes to float your boat, you’ll have a good time. Need more? Tough. Kingdom ain’t bad, but it’s not particularly good either. It is a whole lot of groovy dino-mayhem/CGI spectacle though. If … Continue reading
“You know you can’t stay here.” Holy cow this trailer had me at the very start. That toy-horse-with-raptor-shadow was perfection. PERFECTION. And YESSSSS – IT’S BLUE Y’ALL!!! What, like I’m the only one who fell in love with that gal. … Continue reading
The Jurassic World sequel now has an official title: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. And if that isn’t sending a little chill down your spine, you’re dead inside. DEAD. Fallen Kingdom will see the return of Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and … Continue reading