I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Jurassic World
Nutshell: Big-ass dinosaurs! If that’s all it takes to float your boat, you’ll have a good time. Need more? Tough. Kingdom ain’t bad, but it’s not particularly good either. It is a whole lot of groovy dino-mayhem/CGI spectacle though. If … Continue reading
Ready to get your dinosaur on? Because I’ve got passes for the Columbia, MD screening of Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom! Synopsis! It’s been four years since theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. … Continue reading
“You know you can’t stay here.” Holy cow this trailer had me at the very start. That toy-horse-with-raptor-shadow was perfection. PERFECTION. And YESSSSS – IT’S BLUE Y’ALL!!! What, like I’m the only one who fell in love with that gal. … Continue reading
Ooh – dinosaurs!!! Who else is ready to check out the whole trailer this Thursday?
The Jurassic World sequel now has an official title: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. And if that isn’t sending a little chill down your spine, you’re dead inside. DEAD. Fallen Kingdom will see the return of Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and … Continue reading
Nutshell: Writer/director Colin Trevorrow does exactly what Jurassic World‘s theme park does; makes things bigger, faster and more dangerous in order to whip audiences into a frenzy. Pratt and Howard look great as Smart Tough Guy and Willfully Clueless Woman … Continue reading
Jurassic World hits theaters next Friday. But if you need a dino-fix, I have one for you. Well, I have a bunch of stills from the film. Tomato, potato. As I’m unsure as to what stills are new, and what … Continue reading