I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- The 2020 Hugo Award winners have been announced!
- In Queue Review – “Radioactive”
- “Raining Tacos” by Parry Gripp & BooneBum is your new bop
- TrailerWatch – Debra Winger teaches Evan Rachel Wood how to be a “Kajillionaire”!
- Con news – Tomorrow! #SDCCAtHome2020! Guillermo del Toro & Scott Cooper on ANTLERS and Filmmaking!
Tag Archives: Ghostbusters
Nutshell: a remake will never re-capture the lightning in a bottle of a classic. But this reboot has a certain charm and goofy fun all its own. Sure, a strangely ill-used Hemsworth adds a certain je ne sais WTF. But … Continue reading
No secret I’m up for the new Ghostbusters reboot/re-imagining/whatever-I’ma-watch-it. Now with this new trailer, there’s lots of spooky going on, and it’s glorious. Looks like this film has let the quartet of SNL alums off their network leash, and it’s … Continue reading
It’s one thing to get excited when a reboot comes along that sounds like it could actually bring the goods. It’s another when that reboot casts a bunch of comediennes that are already favorites. But when the posters come around … Continue reading