I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Remakes
“What did he do to you?” Story: Cecilia is in a really, really bad relationship. But she gets an opportunity to run, and she takes it. Later, while suffering from PTSD, she finds out that her ex-boyfriend/computer optics mogul Adrian … Continue reading
“I think I made a mistake.” [YA THINK?] I’ve been stoked for this film ever since Jordan Peele said he’d be bringing this remake to the big screen. I loved the original, and Tony Todd’s performance still gives me the … Continue reading
Gotta admit I’m stoked for this film. I was a wee one when the TV show aired, and while I was rarely allowed to stay up late enough to watch it early on, the blend of chills and morality tales … Continue reading
“I bought a one way ticket to crazy town!” Story: John Dolittle is a doctor and veterinarian of some renown, helping folks from farmers to the Queen herself. But when his beloved wife dies, he shuts down. Shuts down his … Continue reading
“Are you gonna stop me?” Story: Seen Kimba the White Lion? That. Genre I’d put it in: Live Action Unnecessary But Gorgeous Disney Remakes Remake, Sequel, Based-On, or Original: Based on the traditionally animated The Lion King.
This first teaser trailer for the live action Mulan ain’t bad y’all. Yes I’m still tetchy about the possibility of swapping dragon Mushu with a phoenix, and Disney booting all the singing (OH COME ON)… But I’m definitely here for … Continue reading