I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Sonic the Hedgehog”!
- “Birds of Prey” looks into Harley’s brain – and it’s glittery rainbow chaos
Tag Archives: Remakes
Gotta admit I’m stoked for this film. I was a wee one when the TV show aired, and while I was rarely allowed to stay up late enough to watch it early on, the blend of chills and morality tales … Continue reading
“I bought a one way ticket to crazy town!” Story: John Dolittle is a doctor and veterinarian of some renown, helping folks from farmers to the Queen herself. But when his beloved wife dies, he shuts down. Shuts down his … Continue reading
“Are you gonna stop me?” Story: Seen Kimba the White Lion? That. Genre I’d put it in: Live Action Unnecessary But Gorgeous Disney Remakes Remake, Sequel, Based-On, or Original: Based on the traditionally animated The Lion King.
This first teaser trailer for the live action Mulan ain’t bad y’all. Yes I’m still tetchy about the possibility of swapping dragon Mushu with a phoenix, and Disney booting all the singing (OH COME ON)… But I’m definitely here for … Continue reading
“Hey – what happened to fuckface?” Story: It’s the zombie apocalypse again y’all! And the military are doing just fine thank you very much. Oh who are we kidding? It’s a shit show everywhere. Except for the zombies. A few … Continue reading
“Show them.” Gotta admit I was skeptical when I heard Disney was coming out with a live action remake of Dumbo. But this looks sweet, and lord knows it’s star studded. Plus, anyone who has a dry eye when “Baby … Continue reading