I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Horror comics
What’s award season without awards? Nothing, I tell ya. So want to know what was top-shelf in horror comics last year? Take a gander at the list of Ghastly Award nominees. Afterlife with Archie, Crossed: Badlands, Nailbiter, Rachel Rising, The … Continue reading
Nutshell: A quick refresher for fans of the story, though grown-ups may wish for a tale they can really dig into. A perfect intro to the story for kids ready to get their classic scare on. Grade: B Story: A … Continue reading
Nutshell: It’s great to see Cassie Hack back in action, and her new crew of creators have done a good job throwing her into the ol’ mix. If you’re looking for Slashers, you’ll be disappointed, but if monsters are your … Continue reading
Publication 411: TBP of the first five issues of the V-Wars series. Scheduled for publication by IDW on 10/28/2014. Story: We have met the enemy, and he is infected with the ICE virus. Y’know the virus that turns people into…no, … Continue reading
Not only am I a sucker for horror comics, but I’ll read just about anything that’s free. So when I saw that Dynamite was trotting out Chastity #1 (the Dynamite re-launch of the ol’ Chaos! Comics vampire assassin from the … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Afterlife with Archie. It’s a great spin on an old, beloved franchise, the artwork is spooky and brilliant, not to mention that it all starts (by accident) thanks to one of my favorite characters; Sabrina … Continue reading
YES. Yes yes yes. That’s all. Just check out the fine art on the cover and tell me you don’t wanna get your hands on this issue. Halloween coming early? I’m a’ight with that y’all. Just a few weeks ’til … Continue reading