I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Horror comics
This collection of Vertigo comics by chef, traveler and late great foodie delves into ghosts, monsters and other sorts of creepies, all tied in with a food theme. A man who loves (to eat) horses, a chef who picked up … Continue reading
Lift your lighters up high y’all. It’s tough to say that the Ghastly Awards has shuttered. As one of the judges, it makes me sad, but as it’s ending thanks to the busy, successful lives of everyone who was a part … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again! Time to check out the nominees for this year’s Ghastly Awards, that honors excellence in horror comics. And while I may be biased* it’s a really amazing crop. The only problem with this year’s … Continue reading
Story: Humans on Mars! The first colony of sunlight dwellers make their mark on Mars. Perhaps too much of a mark. In digging down into the red soil, they happened upon an underground city that used to be inhabited by … Continue reading
2017 Halloween ComicFest titles announced! Zombie Tramp! Black Eyed Kids! Afterlife With Archie! MOAR!
It’s the moooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the yeeear… No, not right now. I’m talking Halloween! Ghoulies, ghosties, long-legged beasties, and free comics! That’s right, Halloween ComicFest has announced the freebies for their yearly giveaway – this year it’s on October … Continue reading
[NOTE: yep, I’m one of the judges for the Ghastly Awards.] This year the Ghastlies has a brand-spankin’ new trophy. And it’s a beaut. See? There’s also a groovy new guest judge, and he’s a beaut too. Read on for … Continue reading