I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Ghastly Awards
Lift your lighters up high y’all. It’s tough to say that the Ghastly Awards has shuttered. As one of the judges, it makes me sad, but as it’s ending thanks to the busy, successful lives of everyone who was a part … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again! Time to check out the nominees for this year’s Ghastly Awards, that honors excellence in horror comics. And while I may be biased* it’s a really amazing crop. The only problem with this year’s … Continue reading
[NOTE: yep, I’m one of the judges for the Ghastly Awards.] This year the Ghastlies has a brand-spankin’ new trophy. And it’s a beaut. See? There’s also a groovy new guest judge, and he’s a beaut too. Read on for … Continue reading
Great crop of nominees this year, so a great crop of winners. Congratulations to all! The 2014 Ghastly Award Winners The Ghastly Award Judges are proud to announce the Winners of the 2014 Ghastly Awards. The Ghastly Award Judges chose … Continue reading
What’s award season without awards? Nothing, I tell ya. So want to know what was top-shelf in horror comics last year? Take a gander at the list of Ghastly Award nominees. Afterlife with Archie, Crossed: Badlands, Nailbiter, Rachel Rising, The … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Afterlife with Archie. It’s a great spin on an old, beloved franchise, the artwork is spooky and brilliant, not to mention that it all starts (by accident) thanks to one of my favorite characters; Sabrina … Continue reading
Just a quick few picks from the Ghastly Awards judges. Except for me. I’m lazy. Like the meme says, it’s like regular lazy but I’m wearing a cape. Even though…. Oh, and now that I’m a judge again, expect a … Continue reading