I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Comics
A great thing about SPX is that there are lots of book launches at the con. And this year’s no different. Peep what’s coming your way, and get a jump on your friends! Hey, comic book bragging rights are definitely … Continue reading
Jim Steranko is returning to Baltimore Comic-Con! Co-creator of Nick Fury, as well as writer/artist for Captain America, The Hulk, Superman, X-Men, and many more! He hasn’t hit BCC since 2001, so it’ll be so good to hear what he’s … Continue reading
2017 Halloween ComicFest titles announced! Zombie Tramp! Black Eyed Kids! Afterlife With Archie! MOAR!
It’s the moooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the yeeear… No, not right now. I’m talking Halloween! Ghoulies, ghosties, long-legged beasties, and free comics! That’s right, Halloween ComicFest has announced the freebies for their yearly giveaway – this year it’s on October … Continue reading
Mmm, free comic books. Yeah, yeah, mah people. We’ll probably clean up this month, with all the holidayness erupting all over the place. Mmm, prezzies. But the folks at Free Comic Book Day have announced the 50 titles that made … Continue reading
Nutshell: The Last Temptation is classic Gaiman, and classic Cooper to boot. The artwork is still breathtaking after 20 years, and the added bits of script, letters and insight are worth the price of admission for fans. A must for … Continue reading
Publication 411: TBP of the first five issues of the V-Wars series. Scheduled for publication by IDW on 10/28/2014. Story: We have met the enemy, and he is infected with the ICE virus. Y’know the virus that turns people into…no, … Continue reading