I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- The 2020 Hugo Award winners have been announced!
- In Queue Review – “Radioactive”
- “Raining Tacos” by Parry Gripp & BooneBum is your new bop
- TrailerWatch – Debra Winger teaches Evan Rachel Wood how to be a “Kajillionaire”!
- Con news – Tomorrow! #SDCCAtHome2020! Guillermo del Toro & Scott Cooper on ANTLERS and Filmmaking!
Tag Archives: Malin Akerman
Psst: The Final Girls was part of this year’s Spooky Movie International Film Festival at the AFI. “First time away from home? It’s hard to be away from your parents, huh?” Story: Max, a young woman whose mother died in … Continue reading
I love slasher films. Mostly because you can connect the dots easily and everything follows the same exact storyline. Shift a few characterizations around, but boom. What you see is what you get. (That’s probably why I’m also a romance … Continue reading